Branding has been around since 350 A.D and is derived from the word “Brandr”, meaning “to burn” in Ancient Norse language. Yet branding today is more than just a look or a logo. It has come to signify the emotional “gut feeling” reaction a company.
Web design encompasses many different skills and disciplines in the production and maintenance of websites. The different areas of web design include web graphic design, interface design, authoring, including standardised code.
Copywriting is the act of writing text for the purpose of advertising or other forms of marketing. The product, called copy, is written content that aims to increase brand awareness and ultimately persuade a person or group to take a particular action.
A Facebook page on a smartphone screen Social media are interactive computer-mediated technologies that facilitate the creation and sharing of information, ideas, career interests and other forms of expression via virtual communities and networks.
Digital Design is the process of visual communication and problem-solving through the use of typography, photography and illustration. The field is conside#6022ea a subset of visual communication and communication design.
Art director is the title for a variety of similar job functions in theater, advertising, marketing, publishing, fashion, film and television, the Internet, and video games.
They are just some of those who have trusted our services. Project delivered, happy customer with niva work.
We are always looking for talented and energetic people to work with in wonderful projects.
Social Media Manager
- Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy for businesses we manage at Arete Brands.
Define most important social media KPIs
- Design, manage and monitor social media content for businesses we manage.
Measure the success of every social media campaign and digital marketing done.
- Stay up to date with latest social media best practices and technologies
- Use social media marketing tools such as Canva, Buffer, houtsuite , planoly , klaviyo, mail-chimp
Knowing at least 5 of these softwares is a plus.
- Attend educational conferences
- Ensure content is informative and appealing
Collaborate with Marketing, Sales and Product Development teams
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization
Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network.
Hire and train other in the team
- Provide constructive feedback
Adhere to rules and regulations in the digital space.
- Know how to read social media analytics to give accurate report of client’s target audience.
Marketing Officer for NTISA APP
- Contributing in the implementation of marketing strategies
- Supporting the marketing manager in overseeing the department’s operations
- Organizing and attending marketing activities or events to raise brand awareness
We are looking for a passionate Marketing Officer to execute organization’s marketing activities and campaigns.
A successful Marketing officer must have great enthusiasm for all things marketing and great knowledge of relevant techniques and principles. The ideal candidate will also be an excellent communicator and will have experience in managing different marketing ventures. Ability to work the streets of Lagos.
The goal is to ensure that the marketing efforts of the company add the highest value to its business.
- Contribute in the implementation of marketing strategies
- Support the marketing manager in overseeing the department’s operations
- Organize and attend marketing activities or events to raise brand awareness
- Help advertising and promotional campaigns for products or services on a variety of media (social, print etc.)
- Liaise with stakeholders and vendors to promote success of activities and enhance the company’s presence
- See all ventures through to completion and evaluate their success using various metrics
- Prepare content for the publication of marketing material and oversee distribution
- Conduct market research to identify opportunities for promotion and growth
- Collaborate with managers in preparing budgets and monitoring expenses
- Proven experience as marketing officer or similar role
- Solid knowledge of marketing techniques and principles
- Good understanding of market research techniques, statistical and data analysis methods
- knowledge of MS Office, Excel
- Understand basic social media and web analytics
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Creativity and commercial awareness
- A team player with a customer-oriented approach
- BSc/BA in marketing, business administration,diploma or relevant field